Washoku is a traditional Japanese cuisine.
At the workshop we will:
1. Cook full Japanese traditional meal.
2. Learn the special features of Washoku.
3. Learn unique table manners in Japan.
4. Get workshop recipes booklet.
5. Eat our cooked lunch together!
Itadakimusu! (Bon appetite in Japanese)
Duration: 3 hours.
We will learn how to make cute, easy and nutritious bentos.
We will learn the 5 obento principles, tricks for saving time, the history of bento in a nutshell, and recipes for making beautiful lunch boxes for your children!
We will make small dishes together and you will get:
1. Bento box
2. Two accessories
3. Booklet with explanations and recipes!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Japanese proverb claims that `Food and Medicine come from the same source`.
What are the secret ingredients, known as `Super foods` with health and beauty properties in the Japanese diet?
We will learn about various super ingredients such as Lotus root, Daikon, Wakame, Hijiki, Umeboshi, Matcha and more...
We will learn how to use them in our daily life and in our kitchen.
Duration: 2.5 hours.